Senior Technical Recruiter
Full Time Opportunity
GSquared Group, headquartered in Alpharetta, Georgia, is expanding our team of Senior Technical Recruiters! The ideal candidate will understand how to work collaboratively and seamlessly in a team focused environment.
Technical recruiting is full of excitement here at GSquared Group, because every day as a recruiter, you can literally change the life of an individual by placing them in their dream job. At the same time, this effectively changes the direction and success of our clients!
The ideal Senior Technical Recruiter will have 8+ years of technical recruiting experience, is very personable and has a well-established personal network of technology professionals in the Atlanta area. Do you want to join a team that is inspired every day to do the right thing for others while have fun? Our team is full of outgoing, personable and motivated individuals and we would love for you to be a part of it!
- Full-desk recruiting, to include:
- Reviewing job descriptions to understand the needs of the hiring manager and asking insightful questions of hiring manager and/or Account Executive to help identify the right candidate
- Sourcing, screening, and interviewing candidates against technical job descriptions
- Presenting candidates to Account Executives in a personal, meaningful, and knowledgeable format
- Continuous candidate follow up before, during, and after the interview/hiring process
- Interview candidates by meeting them in person and/or over the telephone to assess their qualifications
- Establish and maintain positive rapport with all candidates, potential candidates, and consultants
- Leverage existing personal network of technology professionals for future candidate submittals
- Use ATS, job boards, and social media to source prospective candidates
What makes GSquared different?
- 8+ years of experience as a Technical Recruiter, with at least five years of experience in the Atlanta area
- Experience recruiting for diverse technical roles and for clients of all sizes and industries, with primary experience recruiting for software development
- Primary experience working directly with Account Managers and hiring managers to make placements (good experience outside of VMS)
- Demonstrated experience with social recruiting methods
- Experience within a small boutique recruiting company
- Longevity with past companies of at least three years (no short engagements)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Great team atmosphere and awesome work environment
- Flexible work-life balance
- Company happy hours and team builders
- We offer competitive base salary, commission, Simple IRA and benefits